Choosing a wireless printer for your office your personal use is certainly an amazing idea to execute. An appropriate connection between the Brother Machine and computer is required to be established to take advantage of the benefits and features offered by the Brother Machine. Here we have compiled everything you need to know in order to set up the Wi-Fi connection with the computer.
Few conditions that must be met in order to use the WPS pushbutton method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available,
- Check with your device’s user guide for details.
- Your network must be using the WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
Please follow the subsequent steps below to complete the set-up:
- Ensure that the wire-less router is in range of the printer
- Press & hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the wire-less lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Color button (C).
- Press the Wireless button until the direct lamp (D) lights up.
- Press the Color button,