New Year can be a stressful evening to plan, as many things need to get sorted with plenty of time to spare. Here are five of the Locksmith Manchester most important things you’ll need to book in order to avoid missing out.
1. The Venue – The most important thing that requires an early booking is the venue you want to go to. New Year’s Eve 1999 put an end to going from pub to pub, thanks to the introduction of entrance fees in almost all establishments, so these days it’s an all ticket affair. Choose a venue you don’t mind staying in all evening and book up asap.
2. The Restaurant – If you don’t get food at the venue, then you may want to arrange somewhere for you and your partner or group of friends to have a meal before you go on to your main venue. It’s a busy night of the year for many restaurants, so choose one that’s conveniently located to the venue and reserve a table.
3. The Taxis – Getting to and from the venue is often what puts a lot of people off going out on Dec 31st, but it needn’t be a hassle if you book up early with a reliable taxi firm. If you’re coming out of a busy venue, then it’s a good idea to arrange a convenient place to be collected at the end of the night, so others don’t try and steal your cab.
4. Accommodation – One alternative to the taxi option is to stay in a hotel near your venue, so you can simply stroll/stumble back to your bed at the end of the evening. In big cities like London, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool, the better accommodation is likely to get booked up many weeks, or even months, in advance.
5. The Hairdresser – Finally, one of the most important ingredients of a perfect New Year is looking the part and that means getting your hair done in the run up to or on New Year’s Eve. However, as this is the busiest time in the year for hair stylists, you’ll need to book in advance to get the time slot you want.
As this is a special occasion, you may want to try a different stylist and a completely different look. That means drawing up a list of the best salons in your city and reading reviews on how good they are. For example, if you require a Liverpool hairdressers, why not use a local online business directory to get all the information you need?